Blog 2: My best holidays


Hello everyone, today i'm going to speak about my favorite holidays. 
In january of 2017 with a group of friends decided to grab our bagpacks, buy tickets to Temuco and go on a 2 week trip trough La region de los rios. We pass through Villarica, we stayed in licanray, on the sides of the panguipulli lake and the town of Neltume where we camp on the banks of the rio fuy.

The group of friends a travel with was 3 girls, one of them was my friend karla, with whom i went to school, the other two girls where friends of karla, from karla's university. but as son as i met them i loved them. 
we spend our days on the banks of the lakes and rivers, swiming, smoking, cooking. 

It was the best vacation of my life because I had never known southern Chile and did not know how beautiful it was, I had never swum in a lake and I had never seen volcanoes. So it was very impresive to me. besides that my friends were incredible I laughed a lot with them! and we understood each other very well. I really enjoyed swimming in crystal clear water, camping on the shore of a lake and doing nothing more than seeing the beautiful scenery and talking to my friends.

Comentarios

  1. Sounds very amusing! I've never camped because of the insects, i hope that you don't have problems with them!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I imagine that trip with friends must have been very entertaining!

    ResponderBorrar

  3. It is seen that Temuco must be a priority to visit within the country.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. the landscape photos you show are too beautiful, I would love to be there c:

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Amazing, I have never traveled with my friends like that. The south of Chile is amazing.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 7: Disney/Pixar animated character

Blog 3: I want to recomend you the series Anne with an e