Blog 7: Disney/Pixar animated character

It's very dificult to choose a character, since i havent seen a Disney movie in a long time, however thinking and remembering came to may head a disney character that i really like: Kronk from the movie "the emperors new groove" 

Kronk | Wiki Dominios Encantados | Fandom

This character is Yzma's assistant who is the bad guy in the movie, Yzma wants to be empress so she tries to kill Emperor Cuzco with the help of Kronk, however Kronk is not able to do it and ruins Yzma's plan. In fact also (unintentionally) he is the one who defeats Yzma making Cuzco return to the throne.

Kronk is an innocent, good-natured, sensitive and clumsy character, he does not see evil in anything, not even in Yzma.

He loves to cook (just like me) I think Kronk has the funniest scenes in the movie, his way of seeing life and things is very funny in the context of the movie

Kronk also has his own movie, "Kronk’s new groove" where his character develops much more, in fact they tell about his roots. I highlight the simplicity and generosity with which kronk sees life, which he always shares with his loved ones.





Comentarios

  1. I love this movie, and I love Kronk! But I think my favorite character from this movie is Yzma, I think she's really funny

    ResponderBorrar
  2. When I saw that you wrote about Kronk, I smiled. I didn't think that some classmate remembered such as good character like Kronk! I love him!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 2: My best holidays

Blog 3: I want to recomend you the series Anne with an e