Blog 1:A country I'd like to visit


When people ask me what country i would like to visit, i think in ecuador. Why? Because it has a wonderful diversity of caracteristics that i love, and a lot of them has relacion with the location of the country
 This country is located in the ecuador line, this implied that Ecuador has hot wheather and an amazing jungle. also, andes mountains range runs through that country and the amazonia too. So it has a diversity of diferent landscapes and beautiful places 

Ecuador is one of the most biodiverse planet on eath, also, is one of the most preserved country in the world. It has the galapagos islands wich its the second marine reserve on the planet


When i go to ecuador i would like to visit every diferent landscape and i would like to finish my journey enjoying a mojito on the beach

I just want to go there for vacacions, i wouldnt like to study/work/live there because as a social worker i would like to help resolve social problems in Chile 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 7: Disney/Pixar animated character

Blog 2: My best holidays

Blog 3: I want to recomend you the series Anne with an e