Blog 6 postgraduate studies



Hello, 
its very dificulta to imagine a future where i would want to keep studying, since I am studying my third degree and I feel that I have been studying for many years, 
I am more eager to enter the world of work, since my greatest desire is to be independent and to have my own home.
 Now, I imagine two options in which I could continue studying, the first would be that in my postgraduate they paid me a monthly payment, I understand that there are scholarships for postgraduate students in which they pay monthly fees for studying. The other option would be to obtain a postgraduate course that is done outside of working hours, which allows me to study and work at the same time. 
Now that I am studying undergraduate I imagine working in places where I can work on gender issues, so if I did a postgraduate degree I would love for it to be addressed, either in public policy with a gender perspective, in social work with a gender perspective, feminist philosophy, feminist history, etc. 
If I have the possibility to study abroad I would love it !! Especially in countries where they speak English, first to learn the language and second because there is much more social science material in that language.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 7: Disney/Pixar animated character

Blog 2: My best holidays

Blog 3: I want to recomend you the series Anne with an e